Tuesday 6 January 2015

#006 - Jar of Happiness

Hello Friends!

Have you ever heard about a Jar of Happiness?
 
Few days ago my best friend told me about this project and I thought it might be also interesting for you. But... What is it about?
 
First of all, you need to find your own jar. You can decorate it or not - it is your decision. You have to add a happy note everyday. What is a happy note? Everyday something happy happens, really. What you are going to do is to choose the happiest thing everyday and write it down. on the 31st of December you empty the jar and read how happy your life is.
 
I could not find a nice jar and therefore I decided to use a happy tin instead.

What do you think about it? Would you like to have your own Jar of Happiness?

Yours,
Sebastian :*

Photo from: http://farm8.staticflickr.com

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooo, it's a great idea. I have to do this... now! See you soon ;D

    ReplyDelete