Saturday 14 February 2015

#013 - The Valentine's Day and Song of the Week

Hello Friends!

Many days had passed since I wrote the last post. You have to forgive me as I was really busy and I am currently sick. I did not forget about my blog and about you though. I have received many new postcards and some of them are gorgeous (however I appreciate every single card you send to me). I am going to show you them in my next posts.

Today we celebrate probably the most amatory day in the whole year - the Valentine's Day. Due to this fact I want to wish you a wonderful day with your love! And remember - no matter who you love. Love is love. Be who you are. You are beautiful. 



I have another Song of the Week for you. Today, I want to share with you a song by Hozier - 'Take Me to Church'. Please, let me know if you like this song and tell me what song you want to be the next Song of the Week next time!




I love you all,
Sebastian <3

No comments:

Post a Comment