Saturday 3 January 2015

#003 - 2015 Wishlist and Reading Challenge

Hello Friends!

I am not going to write about postcards today.  I will tell you something about my 2015 Wishlist and Reading Challenge.

Two days before New Year a good friend of mine told me something about an interesting project she heard of. I liked the idea and decided to make my own 2015 Wishlist. It includes few things I would love to do this year.  Here it is:

1. Meet my sweetheart in person.
2. Continue writing my book.
3. Receive postcards from 100 countries - (28 so far).
4. Meet John Flanagan, one of my favourite writers - (he is probably going to visit Warsaw this year).
5. Write a blog for at least 1 year.
6. Pass two language certificates - First Certificate in English (FCE) and Тест по русскому языку как иностранному II - (Test of Russian as a Foreign Language II).
7. Read at least 52 books.

Number 7 leads us to the Reading Challenge that I have decided to take part in. There are 52 points like 'last book you bought' or 'a book you never finished'.

The first book I am going to read this year is 'The Lord of the Rings'. It is the one I never finished, even though I have already tried to read it three times. My best friend loves this story and I feel ashamed that I have not done it yet. Wish me luck!

I wish you a nice weekend!

Yours,
Sebastian =)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you finish writing your book before 2016, Seba! 100 countries... It's a lot. You're crazy! John Flanagan! Yaaaay, good luck! This year will be hard working (or hard worker? Never mind, I'm sure you know what I mean xD)
    I wish you luck! :D

    ReplyDelete