Sunday 4 January 2015

#004 - 28 Countries

Hello Friends!

Today I would like to tell you about 28 countries I have received postcards from so far, and show you some of my favourites.


 
This beautiful postcard was sent to me from a small German town called Schleimünde by Helga. It shows the Schleimünde Lighthouse which enlightens the inlet in the Schleswig-Holstein in northern Germany.
 

Let me list the countries:
 
1. Australia
2. Belarus
3. Belgium
4. Brazil
5. Canada
6. China
7. Czech Republic
8. Finland
9. Georgia
10. Germany

 
I received this interesting postcard about one year ago. I like the idea of making a collage from post stamps. It was sent to me by Ugnė from Kaunas, Lithuania. Thank you!

 
11. Hong Kong
12. India
13. Indonesia
14. Italy
15. Japan
16. Latvia
17. Lithuania
18. Malaysia
19. Moldova
20. Netherlands

 
The postcard sent to me by Hildegarde from Belgium belongs to my most beautiful postcards. It shows a fresh flowers carpet on the Market Place in Antwerpen. Thank you, Hildegarde!
 
21. Poland
22. Russia 
23. Slovakia
24. Taiwan
25. USA
26. Ukraine
27. United Kingdom
28. Vatican City


 
Taj Mahal, India - a white marble mausoleum was built in 1632-1653 by Mughal emperor Shahjahan in memory of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and has been already visited by millions of people.


Yours,
Sebastian

1 comment:

  1. Postcard from Vatican? I envy! I really love 2nd photo! God, it is soooo beautiful! I wish you luck with your 100 countries ;D

    ReplyDelete